Monster Legends

Monster Legends

By Social Point

  • Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2013-12-12
  • Current Version: 6.6.4
  • Adult Rating: 9+
  • File Size: 150.32 MB
  • Developer: Social Point
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
  • App Ratings:
    4.5/5 ( 203,262 Reviews)
  • Price:
    Free
Monster Legends App Ratings: 4.5
4.5
From 203,262 Reviews
Advertisement

Monster Legends App Description

Battle with the ultimate monster fighting force to lead them to victory in Monster Legends! Breed, feed, raise and train Legendary monsters and turn them into beasts! Collect mighty monsters to uncover unique skills and boost your strategy in action packed battles. Build a world for your monsters to live, fill it with habitats and breed new species! Take your monsters on exciting quests and fighting games full of strategy. Only then will you be able to prove yourself a Monster Master! If you’re all about multiplayer games, you’ll love Team Wars, where you’ll be able to duel other Monster Masters and win magnificent rewards and War Coins you can use to collect the exclusive monsters in the Team Shop. Join your friends and connect with a Monster Community of over 60 million players. Start building, collecting and battling today! Monster Legends is a beast of an action game! MONSTER LEGENDS FEATURES BREED & COLLECT – UNIQUE MONSTERS AWAIT - Collect over 400 monsters: New monsters are added to the game every week! - Breed monsters of different elements and rarities to create cool new species! BATTLE LEGENDARY MONSTERS - Collect incredible monsters of all types in limited-time events! - Fight in special events made of wonders and dangers packed with role playing action and unknown monster adversaries. - Collect treasures and rewards in your quest to glory. STRATEGY-BASED RPG FIGHTING GAME - RPG progression to level up your monsters and power them up for the battles ahead. - Your monsters will become stronger as you rank them up in the Monster Lab and equip them with runes! - Set your monster teams strategically, combining the attackers, tanks and effect monsters that work best together - Battle games will require strategy and tactics if you want to rise to the top of the rankings! MULTIPLAYER BATTLES! - Duel other Monster Masters in the PvP Mode, earn trophies and climb up the leaderboards. The higher you are at the end of the season, the better your rewards! - Fight in the Multiplayer Mode each season for trophies, rewards, and a chance to reach the Legendary Leagues and become the Legendary Leader! - The monsters in your Defense Team will need to be strong to protect your trophies from being stolen by other Monster Masters. - Team Wars are the ultimate Multiplayer Games: Join or start a team, build a strategy with other players and obtain exclusive monsters from the Team Shop! - Team up with your friends, fight and measure your battle strategy and strength against other players. BUILD A MONSTER PARADISE! - Build a Monster Paradise and fill it with everything you need: A Breeding Mountain, Habitats, Temples, and more! - Unlock special spots in the islands, like the Library, the Temples of the Guardians, and the Monster Lab! Are you brave and skillful enough to fight for your chance to become the #1 Monster Master in the world? Find out with Monster Legends, the action RPG that will put you in charge of a monster empire! Download today and start training your monsters! Check Monster Legends out on: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MonsterLegends Twitter: https://twitter.com/Monster_Legends Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/MonsterLegendsGame Other great titles by Social Point: Dragon City, World Chef and Dragon Land. Check them out! Monster Legends is FREE to download and FREE to play. However, you can purchase in-app items with real money. If you wish to disable this feature, please turn off the in-app purchases in your phone or tablet’s Settings. If you love your monsters, make them smile. Drop us a nice review here!

Monster Legends App Screenshots

Advertisement

App Reviews

  • My First review ever

    5
    By yvughohycy
    Yup this is my first review, so don’t hold it against me. This game is absolutely fabulous and amazing. Sure you can pay if your impatient, but it’s not a pay to win game. In fact, just because you do pay, will not ensure you win Amy more than anyone else! I’m very stingy, meaning, I think I bought one thing once for like 2 dollars LOL!! Yes I hate pay-to-win games, however my setup is strong and all it has really cost me is time and patience. So come give it a try, and pay or not challenge me, I dare you !
  • Awesome but one thing I hate

    5
    By SiameseGaming
    I hate that if you on vacation you get kicked so it makes being a team member really hard.
  • Its really good

    5
    By shockwave6879
    I like this game for many reasons. For example the monsters and the dungeons but I don't like the whole gem system for example it takes more than a hundred bucks to buy a legendary. That's all I got to say it's a good game.
  • It’s ok

    3
    By froakieleaderYT
    The only problem with this game is that they put ridiculous prices for monsters who would pay 50$ just to buy a new monster
  • Features not listed in the game right below

    1
    By Kelvin____
    - participate in team wars where your enemies will ALWAYS get back to back attacks. Ignore the 5% chance that’s nothing! - read for your 95% accuracy attack to miss while you have precision? Wait no longer! - is your enemy using a 95% accuracy attack while being blinded and dazed and it still hits your entire team which also has the bulwark “50%” ability? Say no more! Well make sure it always lands. - tired of that pesky 5% chance turning into a 10% chance of getting the monster? Don’t worry! We’re just as inconsistent about that promise as we are about the back to back finishers you always run into in wars! - tired of perfect running games and cheaters not being in sight? Don’t worry! We got you covered! Well make sure you get random status effects not listed on any monster and well make sure your enemies get random cleans from relics which also aren’t listed. But wait there’s more! Well make sure monsters can attack while they’re dead, frozen or stunned! Isn’t that awesome? - tired of people taking your hard earned money and have the nerve to listen to your feedback? Say no more! We will take your money and not listen to a word you say because we’re greedy 😘 - never been a victim of purchasing something and being charged twice? We got you covered! Well see you bought something and we’ll swipe it twice! Game is a joke yo. Go in the game yourself and see how much of an unbalanced joke it is. Make sure you join a team and see for yourself...
  • Very good, but addictive game!

    5
    By Cbibik
    The game is great, and welcomes new players. I think the clans were a great idea to incorporate into the game. I like the constant updates and the fresh new events that bring us players back daily. If you are looking for a grinding styled game, this would be great for you, especially if you are a competitive player. However, there are some cons to the game. The game does a good job explaining the basic game mechanics, but when you level up there isn't clear detail, in my opinion, on how new additions will effect game mechanics. i.e Runes. It is understandable how simple the concept is of runes, but there should be a guide on how runes can be effectively used. Overall I think the game is great were it is at the current time, but it still has a long way to go. I would like to thank the team of Monster Legends, especially the programmers and artist, for making this game so pleasing to the eye. The game mechanics are great, but still can be improved on, and the art from the design team is phenomenal. Keep up the good work team! 🙂
  • Relaxing and fun

    5
    By 44smith
    Just love this game. You guys really let people enjoy the game with out pushing to buy buy buy. But at the same time you still have the option to do so. I enjoy finding new monster and the time that goes by when you play is nice! Just a true amazing game
  • ADD EPICS PLEASE

    5
    By ADD EPICS
    Please add more epics
  • Amazing

    5
    By Blachhammer14$@
    Great game
  • Awesome game!

    5
    By Lil' Nerd
    I am an older female who didn’t play video games much as a child or young adult. I totally love playing this game!

keyboard_arrow_up